Friday, March 5, 2010

Connie-Angel Kisses

This card uses images from Sweet Pea Stamps plate #17 which you will find
HERE I used my Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set "Shells" for the focal image layer.  I stamped the Lady in Memories dye ink "Sepia" as well as the "love is patient" verse and layered that on some designer paper by DCWV "Blossoms & Butterflies" and that on some white cardstock before affixing to the brown Bazill Basics base.
I folded several Prima flowers "Calypso" in one corner and stuck them on with a small brad.
Sweet and simple with barely a touch of color.....just my style!
Connie

9 comments:

  1. Connie, very elegant, I love it. Love the colors, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, love this!! Love the punched border you added so elegant!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love the the colors and all the extras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this vintage look Connie !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just lovely... what a gorgeous stamp and I love the paper edging... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp and Connie, and love the feel of vintage charm your card evokes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Connie. I really like the pattern behind the image- it just brings a 'something'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card Connie, I love the great border put around the image. It really makes the image stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! I love the sepia tones and that border punch is the perfect touch! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete