Saturday, March 6, 2010

Forest Blue and Puppet Angel in the Circus ,sheet #9/Plate #33

Today I have 2 cards to show you that I made with the newest ching-chou kuiks images on sale now at Sweet Pea Stamps. The first card I used Forest Blue Sheet #9/ Plate #33. I just love her blue hair.
Here is a close up of Forest Blue.
Supplies used on 1st card:
Stamps: Forest Blue by ching-chou kuiks fantasy art collection sheet #9/Plate #33 at Sweet
Pea Stamps. The sentiment is also from the same sheet.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Paper: Basic Grey, Blue and black CS DCWV, image stamped on Paper Trey Ink White CS
Accessories: Spellbinders Pendant Die, Green Bling (Me and My Big Ideas), Twinkling H20's over sentiment and edge of card, before added the Twinkling H20's to around the card I used some white acrylic paint(Making Memories in Spotlight) that I applied with a foam brush.
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E00, E11, W1, R20
Hair: B000, B00,B01, B12, B05, B06, B16, B23, B32,B34, B37, BG11, BG13 ( I used alot of blues until I got the look I wanted)
Wings: B63, B60, BV13, RV000, Twinkling H2o's on wings
Background: E50,Y00,YR31, B60, B34, B32, B23, Boo, Boo0, BG10,RV000


For the 2nd card I used Puppet Angel in the Circus. She is also from the same sheet.

I distressed the edges of the image and around the mat with a distressing tool. And aged around the papers with some Tim Holtz Ranger Distressing ink in Vintage Photo.

I hope you all like these new images and they are on sale now over at the Sweet Pea Stamps store.


Stamps: Puppet Angel in the Circus by ching-chou kuiks fantasy art collection at Sweet Pea Stamps sheet #9/ Plate#33, the sentiment is also from the same sheet.

Ink: Memento Tuxedo, Tim Holtz Ranger Distressing Ink in Vintage Photo

Paper: DP/ DCWV, Green DP/ Creative Memories, green CS/ MM, image was stamped on PTI white CS

Accessories: Twine, Fiskars circle punch, dark green bling, foam tape

Copics:

Tile checkered Background: Goooo, G00, G02, G21, G94, BG96, BG93

Hair: E47, E57, E77, E30, C-9

Skin/Wood body: E33, E31, E30, E40, E41, E11, R20,RV02, B003

Wings: BV04,BV13,BV02, B63

Others: B05, B02, Y00, Y11, RV02,RV09, R29,R22,Yr09, YR04,V04,V09,V15,V12, E30,E40,E41,W-1



13 comments:

  1. wow! fantastic so beautiful I love your colours how do you colour like that amazing, my fav. is the 1st one with all the bling.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just lovely and your coloring is perfection! Wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, these turned out wonderful, they both are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic cards! love the colors and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both incredible! Your coloring is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela these are stunning i love the blue hair too.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing such a listed detail of your copic colors. That's so helpful for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your work Angela! Especially the first one. Awesome color palette.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops, I forgot to say, my favorite is the 2nd card, I really love the color combinate and mixture on that card, it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both gorgeous! I LOVE the checkered paper in the background of the second one! It seems made for that image! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shut up!!! These are fabulous!!! I seriously want to be you when I grow up, lol. Your layouts blow my mind. I'll make a deal with you... you teach me layouts and I'll teach you Prismacolors... deal? These stamps are going to break the bank, lol and my sleep cycle. Off to finish dinner and see if I can't get some of these gorgeous stamps on a card!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow angela, both are just amazing !!! I love your style and I love how you distressed the papers in the second one.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Angela, both are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete