Friday, March 5, 2010

If Alice were a Fairy....

I was working on this gorgeous new image by Ching-Chou Kuik: "Forest Blue" for a Tinkerbell challenge. Once I started coloring her, she kind of reminded me of Alice. And with the whole Alice and Wonderland vibe going on in blogland, it got me to thinking of a fun theme...What if Alice were a fairy...or a mermaid!?!? Well, there's definitely a lot of Ching-Chou images to inspire, so don't be surprised if you see more of my 'Fantasy Alice' creations.

Of course, next time I'd probably give her a blue outfit rather than the Tinkerbell green.



Supplies: Copic markers; Wings - Sakura Stardust Clear; Moon - Ice Stickles Coffee; Background strip is purple cardstock embossed in Ranger Copper EP and sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Marshmallow; Pearls/bling - Prima

9 comments:

  1. Randi this is so beautiful I love all the sparkle and the idea is fantastic
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi, she is beautiful, love the idea adding the Alice and your name you called it, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card, I love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the sparkles give a magical look to your card, another stunning creation !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randi, love this!! IF Alice were a fairy that title is just too cute!!! Love all the sparkle and bright colors!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool concept Randi. You put it all together and pulled it off...love it!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow Randi, again beautiful and stunning. Love love the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glittery accents on the image. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randi, this is a beautiful dream of a card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete