Thursday, December 31, 2009

The good witch

This Sweet Pea image can be found on Plate #23 along with 3 other witch images for other seasons of the year and a great verse that can be used throughout the year.
I colored the image with Twinkling H2O's and trimmed close to the image. Before mounting it onto the handmade paper, I ran the handmade paper through the Cuttlebug with the pumpkin and vines embossing folder; it is difficult to see the embossed image on this photo, but in person it adds some great texture to the card. A piece of purple card stock was cut slightly smaller than the orange card and then punched across the bottom with an EK Success border punch. The handmade paper was attached to purple card stock using black brads and then attached to the purple card stock. Before attaching the purple piece to the card, I tied the black ribbon around the piece. Since Halloween has passed me by, I may need to save this card for next October!!!
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. LOL, Chrissy I have to do that too, save seasonal cards for next year! She is such a cute image and your card is beautiful. Totally adorable! I love the handmade paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's so cute :) I do like the witch better with her hat I must say....
    love that border punch, its perfect!!

    ReplyDelete