Saturday, September 12, 2015

Guest Designer: Janine presents Poppy from the mist by Ching Chou Kuik


Hello Hello,

Yeah its me Janine, i think some of you know me 

I have been away for some time, not feeling so happy. I needed a time out.
But Lynette ask me to be a guest designer and she is so kind to me that i decided to come and make a start en being creative again.

In the summer vacation  i colored this pretty little Poppy with my distress markers.
I decide to go green instead of grey because it is Poppy in the mist. 
So it looks like she is walking in the forest.




I love to use all kinds of material, and i used some kaisercraft.
I think the diecuts, paper is a great match with my colored image.

I hope you all like my first card as a guest designer




No comments:

Post a Comment