Saturday, August 29, 2015

Angelique Presents Sally and little Squirrel by Conie Fong



Good morning everyone.
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Here the weather is finaly a bit better, we've had rain and grey weather all week

I know we're only in August and a long way to go till Christmas, but I'm a slowbie and figured I better start workin on those Christmas cards.
So here's my card with the adorable digi stamp Sally and little Squirel by Conie Fong
You can find her in shop HERE or maybe you prefer a rubber stamp, which you can find HERE

MATERIALS:
White cardstock, design paper, sentiment stamp, lace, flower bead string, fun flock, foam ball clay, snowflake die, ornament die, tree dies, distress stain, color pencils

I've colored the image with distress stains and color pencil

For more digi stamps by Conie Fong, you can visit the store HERE
and for Conie Fong rubber stamps, please visit the store HERE

We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique



No comments:

Post a Comment