Friday, November 28, 2014

Featured Artist Regan Kubecek, Have a Skully Christmas!

 Here's an image I just HAD to get. It's a fun Sweet Pea image from artist Regan Kubecek.  She's our featured artist on the Sweet Pea blog this week.  This stamp is called Have a Skully Christmas.  Be sure and check out her image on the website to see how very different it looks in the colors she has versus my coloring here.
 
I did the whole card in pink mono tone complete with cute little pink centers in the flowers that have skulls inside them!  The Merry Christmas sign is made of wood that I colored black and I put black lights on the pink Christmas tree.  Believe it or not, my local store actually has PINK Christmas trees!  Here's a close up of this wonderful image:
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are not working on some marvelous Christmas cards.  Drop by our Facebook group and share what you make with us:  Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans
Have a great weekend!  Cheers, Holley

1 comment:

  1. This digi looks so different colored, now I see her tattoo! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete