Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Under Her Wings by Concetta Kilmer

This is just the perfect image for mothers day, or for a card to a mother. And giving the lil' ones various colors, you can have only girls or only boys or a nice mix. Absolutely love this cute one.



I did color the owls with Copics. Unfortunately I misplaced the sheet I had the Copic numbers on, so I can't tell you which ones I used.

I kept the card in very feminine colors and papers, adding a huge bow and matching flowers. I matched it with the mommy owl and the little yellow girl owl. It all came together quite quickly, partly, I think, because the image took up a lot of space.




The image is Concetta Kilmer's Under Her Wings Mothers Day Hootie from the Sweet Pea Stamp store. And it's available in digi and rubber.

Thanks so much for stopping by today
-Lina

6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card!!!! Cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Lina, love the colors and stitching on this. Love how all the owls are a different color, too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lina, this is just adorable, the owl looks ready to jump off the page, such beautiful depth of colour hun :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That owl is so very adorable! love the stitching. so very gorgeous. That yellow paper is my fav in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute card, Lina!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea to use it for a card for a mother. Love the colored used and the fab stitching.

    ReplyDelete