Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today I would like to share with you a card made with one of the newest Concetta Kilmer images, So In Love Hooty.



So sorry for the bad picture, I tore apart my computer desk and lost the cord that charges my camera and the cords that connect my scanner, so I had to resort to the camera on my phone. I have gotten some good images in the past but this one just doesn't want to work with me.

I did take a little leave with the image, cutting apart the two owls and moving them closer together - I really wanted to express a closeness between them.

10 comments:

  1. Don't you worry about photo, i still can see beauty. Lovely image to color.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the blue and pink couple and the way you've teamed them with red and white Valentines colours. :)

    I'm having similar camera problems.. the battery has run out on my DSLR and I can't find the darn charger anywhere!! I'm having to use DH's bridge camera in the meantime. Your photo's fine though hon. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Jennifer, this image is so cute and you did a fabulous job coloring it in. Love the cord and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Jenn. I like that jewel heart you've added!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet, Jennifer!! They look so cute and sooo in love ;) Love the heart around those cuties!

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! The owl are so pretty. Love the heart frame! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so sweet, Jennifer! Love your idea to get them closer to each other. The heart around them and the sentiment is a perfect addition.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, those owls are so adorable. We need to get a whole set of fun owl sayings to go with them. That would be just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another sweet card. I love how you framed the owls in the blingy heart, and moved them closer together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! This one is printed and waiting for me to get busy. Your gemstone heart around the owls is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete