Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Connie-Singer Girl-again


Here is another one of my renditions of
SP "Singer Girl" by Karen Middleton.
This is the perfect image for those "tweens"
needing cards.

One of my g-kid birthdays is coming
soon and I knew exactly which Sweet Pea stamp 
had her name on it!

You will find this image (as well as 3 others just as 
stinkin' cute!) on SP plate #113


I colored and trimmed the image and affixed it on pop dots 
over some pink crinkly cellophane bits onto a panel
embossed with the "Happy Birthday" embossing
folder by Cuttlebug.

A really quick and easy card to make that most
10 year olds would love to get!
Thanks for stopping by.
Connie


11 comments:

  1. Connie- Adorable!!! Lot the little crinkle stuff behind her. That makes it all sorts of spunky! Just perfect with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Connie, this is really cute. I love the birthday background paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the embossed background and the crinkle behind her. Adds some sparkly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie... LOVE HER! Pink is my FAVE color so I really Love your color choice(wink) and the fun and flyffy background funness is wonderful and adds just the right element of fun! Way to go... Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! love the cellophane crinkle - never would have thought of using it on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Connie. Love how you kept it in white and pink. And the crinkled cellphane looks so great and effectful.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet!! I love the background!!! I love it!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie this is too cute. I love all the pink and you are so clever to use the cellophane bits behind her. I think it really makes her stand out. She is going to love this.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card Connie! I love what you did with the cellophane! Such a cool idea and really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little singer girl Connie. She is so fun and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete