Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let the little fairy in you fly!

I love this beautiful stamp from Sweet Pea stamps designer Lisa Victoria. This adorable fairy is holding a sweet little dragon. The name of this stamp is "The Butterfly Dragon" (Plate #72). I added a wonderful saying from Plate #24 that says "Let the little fairy in you fly!" I used some beautiful printed background cardstock and added some weaved ribbon on top with some orange ric rac on the edges. I added beautiful flowers layered with red, white, and orange flowers to match the color of the stamped image.

Lisa Victoria has some adorable stamp images featuring dragons with a sweet little fairy. I hope this card inspires you to let the fairy in you fly!!

Sweet Pea Stamps has given a generous amount of rubber stamps to Holley's Blog during the Feb. Celebration. Be sure to go by Holley's Blog and win some of the wonderful Sweet Pea Stamps there.

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

  1. Love this Holley! That mesh-y looking ribbon is perfect. and I love your embossed butterfly!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, this is too cute. Love the border you created with the ricrac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley, you always do such a wonderful job on Lisa Victoria's images. This turned out adorable! I love your layout on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love how you colored her hair and that ribbon is awesome. I like all the orange of the card stock, flowers/ribbon and then the pop of the white background on the image panel. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet,love the ribbon and ricrac combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is really very cute! Your sentiment fits the card perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card you've made, Holley. The sentiment is just perfect to this image. Love the colour combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is magnificent!!! I love the layout and your coloring is great!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image! That little dragon is just so stinking cute! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Holley this is so adorable. I love the colors the mesh and that cute butterfly.
    Great coloring.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete