Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blushing Violet Fairy

Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing fine. This card I show you today is made with one of the beautiful stamps of the Elaine Cox Art Collection Blushing Violet Fairy. You can find this image on plate # 40, together with three other sweet images. I love those images very much, they are so much fun to colour. As always I inked her up with Distress Inks on heavy 300 gram watercolor paper.


Other supplies are:

design paper by 7gypsies
Flowers by Prima and Wild Orchid
Puncher by Martha Steward
Swirl Die by Magnolia
Spellbinders

On this card I cut the little blue butterfly from a vellum sheet. I like them this way as they look so tender and lively. 

Thank you very much for looking. Wish everyone a wonderful day!

Karina

11 comments:

  1. wonderful gentle job! Love this colouring))) The image is fantastic as always)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soft coloring Karina! Gorgeous flourish you have. I love all the bling you used as well.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous colourcombi. Love your colouring and attantion to details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karina, this is, oh so pretty! I love your color combo. All the flowers, so yummy. And your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karina this is gorgeous. Love the depth & detail you achieve using Distress Inks.... I'm going to try it. All the details on the card, I especially love the little metal owl. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! and all those embellishments are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I just love your coloring and how well the embellishments match the blues in your image. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Karina!! Your colouring is so amazing, I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is wonderful. I love all the details on your card.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just loving your color combo on this! Love how you colored the image too. Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Karina, this is so gorgeous and the soft colors and flowers are beautiful and like Lynette said YUMMY!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete