Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flowing in Silver...

This time around I decided to use ©ching-chou kuik's Flowing in Blue available at Sweet Pea Stamps.  This beauty can be bought as a single stamp or on a sheet with 3 others.  I can not believe all the new artists that Lynette is bringing in at Sweet Pea.  If you are a Fantasy lover you will be certain to find something that touches your heart!!!  

As you see in my title I have decided to be flowing in silver.......  I colored my new stamp with all pinks except her eyes and then colored the background with grays to make her look silvery!  I also added some pink stickles and some Opal liquid pearls for dimension. To keep in the pink and silver I used tones of those colors in my DP, card stock, brads and bow.  I hope you like her as much as I loved making this one!!!

Don't forget to visit "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and try your hand at the challenges!

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

12 comments:

  1. Oh Kym-the pinks and silvers go so well together. Love how you did the bow so it doesn't hide your work. She is awesome in pink!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love love love the pink & gray combo. Totally love the glitter. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kym!! The pink, gray and black look so elegant together. Just stunning.
    Have a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kym love the pinks.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colourcombo and I love the little liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Kym! The colors look so elegant and I love the texture of the liquid pearls! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite color combos, ever! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow- I love the silver and pink and all the dots around it are amazing! beautiful Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Kym, I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink with black. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation! You did a wonderful job... perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! I love the monotone theme on this card. It looks perfect to use all different shades of the same colors silver and pink together. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete