Monday, November 1, 2010

New Sweet Pea Stamps Release - Atlantis Bower Mermaid




Isn't this new image by Elaine Cox absolutely gorgeous?!?! I just love this image. She is called Atlantis Bower Mermaid and you can find her HERE. I colored the image with copics and then I used my SU ticket corner punch on the corners. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV. For some finishing touches, I added pearls, ribbon, bow (tied with my bow easy), Primas, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

I hope you enjoy this new image. Make sure to check out Sweet Pea Stamps, Lynette has added some new, amazing illustrators. Their work is absolutely incredible, go check it out! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Christine :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christine! The colors are so luscious and go together well.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Christine. The background paper looks so nice with this. Your coloring is beautiful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colors, your bg is awesome and the flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too adore these images and you have created a glorious look with her. Lovely coloring and great details on embellishing!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, love all the detail....the flowers and the ribbon. Beautiful card....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous! I love all of your choices on your card - the DP is great and how you separated it with that beautiful ribbon, plus the flowers! All so pretty! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Christine I love the colors you used. Your coloring looks great on this and the whole layout is great.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and perfectly embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I looooooooooooooooove this. She is just gorgeous and the way the hair moves in the water. Christine, you really did an amazing job with this image and making it the focus. STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. I love how you coordinated everything. The ribbon detail is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete