Monday, November 1, 2010

Connie-Solitary Dream


You know how sometimes you want to use a certain element
in a card?  And then you wonder why you just
had to use it?  And then you have trouble 
making it work, fit, adhere?
Well, this card is all of the above!

I found this pretty pink girly ribbon at Walmart and
built this card around it.

I stamped the lovely ching-chou kuik image 
"Solitary Dream" from plate #64 and colored with Copic markers.
Then I began layering and embellishing.
I used the pretty Offray Tulle ribbon, paper lace by K & Co.
Gold Leafing pen by Krylon, pearls and charm are
anonymous.

Hurry and go check out the Sweet Pea site for some great
new artists and greater stamp debuts coming soon!

Thanks for looking,
Connie

10 comments:

  1. That ribbon is lovely and your card is all pink and girly!! Work perfectly together!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful and feminine. I love the coloring. The girl and the paper go together very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kym and Holley said exactly what I was thinking when I seen it, so feminine looking, she is beautiful. Great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, the ribbon goes so well and gives it a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that ribbon, it really goes great with your image. Love the feel & look... love how y ou colored her. Gorgeous.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, it is SO girly and pretty! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Connie. I adore the pale pink you used, the Basic Grey DP is perfect and that Tulle ribbon is gorgeous!! I think you did an amazing job on this.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Connie- you have me just giggling here because I do that all the time!!!
    You did a fabulous job. I would never have thought it gave you an ounce of trouble, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I love the little gold detail.

    ReplyDelete