Monday, June 7, 2010

Who Loves You?


I was looking through the list of challenges online and just knew that I had the PERFECT image to work with for several of them. This is Little Oak Tree Owl designed by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps. I love these little owls. They are just so sweet and tender looking. Just perfect to remind someone how very special they are to me.
After coloring the image I used Basic Grey Origins for the background paper. I used my Quikutz to punch some different leaf shapes and placed those at the corners with a button to top it all off.

9 comments:

  1. Oh he's really too cute Alex !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, love how well everything works together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the white owl! That's how they look in my area. The background paper looks great with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, this little owl is so cute!! THe DP looks great with this image!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Alex, I love the colors you used and the papers are awesome.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Alex! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex, this is wonderful! It looks like it should be hanging on a wall! Great job! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete