Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alice in Red...and Pink.

Stamp: Elaine Cox "Croquet Game", Plate #35

My favorite costume in the new Alice movie is Alice's red dress! I also stamped a little heart on her dress, but I got carried away with my flowers and didn't realize I covered it up. The background is one of the new Tim Holtz embossing folders. Love them! And I embossed and sprayed pink card stock with some Apricot and Strawberry Shortcake Chalkboard Glimmer Mist.


Can you believe it's Summer already?!? Here's a Summer inspired ATC. This Elaine Cox mermaid cutie is one of my favs. I just love that little frog!

Stamp: Elaine Cox "Little River Mermaid", Plate #34


The chunky glitter on her tail is one of my all time favs: Ice Stickles in Coffee

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Randi lovely cards And I love the glitzy mermaid tail.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi,

    You know exactly how I feel about your art. I think you are amazingly one of the most creative people I know. I always find inspiration in you and your work. These of course are no different!

    Hugs,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wonderful works - you have a great eye for colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Randi, these are both beautiful! I love Alice in Pink and I love your layouts and colors. Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randi, these are sooo dang cute. I especially love the little river mermaid, adorable. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the red and pink and the tail on the second one is amazing!!! The best- that little frog is so sweet and the dots are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the queen of magical colors !!!
    I love your style !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watching that movie as I speak! Just gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randi, love the ATC.....well love both but really am drawn to the ATC..... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the glitz on that tail Randi!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Randi, both of these are so cute!! Love Alice in pink and Little River Mermaid is so adorable and I love all the sparkle!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Your coloring amazes me! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete