Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter wishes



This card is made using the wonderful fantasy Easter Ocean from plate 30- just perfect for those Easter cards. This stamp is so cute and I wanted to make it very "Eastery". I used my newest bunny die. Isn't it a perfect match?


















As always I chose the papers first, then found colours to match before I coloured the image. I also added some twinkling H2Os to the bunnies to make them stand out more and match the bunny die. I inked an Easter greeting and embossed it with glitter powder.


















Quite simple really, but I love how all of it blend together.
Happy Easter everyone!

/Katarina

8 comments:

  1. very cute, love the diecut idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katarina, love the matching background paper, great job. I love you card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katarina, this is too cute!! Love the die cut bunny!! So perfect for Easter.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Katarina! I also love how you used the bunny die-cut! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice ! what a cute bunny !
    Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Easter card! I love that stamp and putting it with the adorable die cut (and how you trimmed out the stamp).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful!!! What fun to have the bunny holding the image!!!

    ReplyDelete