Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ATCs

Here I have a quick project perfect to bring on a vacation :) Stamp up some images, bring your favorite colouring medium, maybe some glitter and you're set. I stamped the images on a bit heavier paper and cut them the right size for ATCs (artist trading cards) Since I always colour my images to match the patterned paper I use I never colour them in advance. So this is a perfect project if I just feel like practicing my colouring skills or I'm off somewhere for the weekend.

Here are two ATCs I finished during Christmas break:

This image is It's My Birthday from the ching chou kuik Fantasy Art Collection.




This image is Merry Season from the ching chou kuik Fantasy Art Collection.

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful I'm in love with sweet pea stamps. I've just made my first card using one, its on my blog if you fancy a nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicate and beautifully coloured..what a gorgeous addition for any atc collection...i know i would treasure one of these in my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katarina, these are gorgeous, I love the 'It's My Birthday' one, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !!! I really love the soft colors !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just beautiful!! The colors are so soft and remind me of Spring and Winter!! Great ATC!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I should have said these cards ATC are beautiful!!! I really need to read what I type before I post!!! I'm always in a hurry!! Sorry!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are truely beautiful I love the colour choices in each one. I am going to try to join in now my first stamps have arrived. I made a card today using Poppy Love you can find it here HERE thanks for the speedy service to overseas customers I am very impressed. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your coloring is so beautiful and soft! These are lovely! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, especially the last ATC. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katarina your ATCs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete