Sunday, January 17, 2010

Swirls, Pearls, and Fairy Moths


I love kraft cardstock! Here, I colored my image in brighter shades and used some Prima black pearl accents on the kraft to make the image really stand out. This is an easy hair coloring technique. I used E40 to outline some areas, added a few RV000 highlights which I blended into the V12 colored swirls, and shaded with W3. I then added some streaks of Sakura Clear Stardust.

This image is "Come Softly" from Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, Sheet #5, plate #25.

Copic Markers:
Skin: E50, E11, RV000
Hair: E40, W3, RV000, V12
Eyes: BG15, Boo
Moth: BG15, B00, E55, E71, E47
Background: YG21, YG0000, B00

[click pics for larger view]

8 comments:

  1. I really love this soft colouring, really stunning !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color and love those swirls!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swirls Randi! You did a great job on this, here eyes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, total different look but absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! love her eye shadow and lip color and how the eyes coordinate with her dress. Wish it would work that way in our lives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bling really makes the image stand out. love how you colored in the negative areas tto. great project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Randi! I love how you've colored her hair! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete