Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mag Card 4 - Dark Royalty

Hi everyone,
I hope you had a cheerful Christmas, filled of joy and happiness.
I wish you all an happy new year 2010 :
Love, Health, Happiness and Stamping !!!

Here is another card with a Ching-Chou Kuik stamp.



Stamps : Dark Royalty from Plate 21

Papers : Bazzill and Basic Grey
Prima flowers and leaves, Kaiser Pearls, Tim Holtz snaps
Spellbinders Fancy Tags and Large Deckled Rectangles
Sakura Glaze Pen, Hero Arts Rhinestones

Copics used :
Skin : E00, E11, R20
Hairs : E30, E55, E99
Mermaid : B01, B05, B06, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG99
Background : BG10, C3

HUGS :)
Mag


10 comments:

  1. wow, well I my birthday is next month so I am going to wait for this to arrive in my mailbox ;-) it's beauty is beyond words and I love how you used the snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how everything goes into place Mag. Perfect arrangement and composition!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right :-).... my coloring is nothing to yours. Amazing! Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Mag! You just so amaze and impress me with everything you create! STUNNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just dreamy! What a beauutiful job coloring, layerying the flowers... everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Mag, your work just amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! The whole card is beautiful, but that tail...I can't stop staring at it and trying to figure out how you did it!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ladies for all your warmly comments :)
    HUGS everyone.
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mag, I agree with Traci!!! I can't stop looking at her tail either!! It looks so real and 3D!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete