Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello!

Hi! My name is Traci (WickedPixie on blogland!) and I am thrilled to be a part of the Sweet Pea DT! I have been in love with these stamps since I first started seeing them on Randi's and then Mag's blogs. Then I came here and saw all of the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT and the customers cards....magical! I have been married to my supportive husband for 20 years and we have a 10 year old daughter. We currently live in Alaska. I have a love for crafting and creating things but have narrowed it down over the years to stamping, knitting and clothing sewing. Most of my sewing right now involves Renesaince Fair costumes.


My card today uses Winterberry from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art sheet 1 (plate 20). She is colored with Copics and accented with a little bit of Stardust Stickles and a Sakura Clear Stardust pen.

The Details:
Stamp: Winterberry from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art sheet 1 (plate 20) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: DP-My Mind's Eye, Close to Cocoa - SU, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:C3,C5,C7,C9
Clothes:RV91,RV93,RV95,V01,V15,V06
Kitty:C1,C3,C5
Background:BG10,BG11,RV06,E55,E57
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Sakura Clear Stardust pen, Darice gems

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

  1. Traci, I am so glad you are on our team. You are very talented and you rocked this image. Simply beautiful, I love the colors you chose for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, welcome to the team. I'm so glad you're here. Awesome job on the card....love the colors. Can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love the purple.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring and your use of those lovely papers Traci.
    Welcome to the SP Team!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the group Traci, and what a beautiful way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome. I love your winterberry card. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite Traci!!! Stunning coloring! Love the purple!! So thrilled you are joining us!! Cannot wait to see your next magical creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh this is Gorgeous Traci!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! What perfect coloring and I love your choices for the background papers. Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the papers and colors you used! Creates such a different look with this stamp

    ReplyDelete