Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tera presents 'Steampunk Mermaid' by Teresa Sherman


Hallo,
Just popping in to show you my latest project. I may have gone a bit over board on the pretties with this one  but I really like how she turned out!!
I used Teresa Sherman's 'Steampunk Mermaid' and colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils. This is such a fun steampunk image - you will be seeing more of her from me!!!
 I decorated the box with nautical paper and added bunjches of pretties from gears and a corner piece made of clay to rhinestones and a metal flower to a tiny bottle with gold beads in it.
I also used a long drawer pull for the handle and smaller drawer pulls as feet for the box.
All for me today - Have a great day!!!!
Tera






























No comments:

Post a Comment