Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tera presents 'Beautiful' by Holly Durr




     Hallo,        As with so many of my Sweet Pea images - when I first pull it out to color for the first time I often have too many ideas of how to color it that I have to do at least 2 versions. This image is by Holly Durr called 'Beautiful' and I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.  I did both versions up for a 'reading card ' deck that I am doing for someone I know - backing the main image to gold shimmery cardstock and edging both layers with gold metallic pen. Then I added some gold corner stickers and touches of glitter on her wings.  All for today - Take Care        Tera


 
Sweet Pea Stamps



1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! amazing the change in mood with the change in color scheme! xo

    ReplyDelete