Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Jane presents Madison by Fernanda Oravec


Good morning folk, hope you are having a good day :) :) This week I am sharing a Christmas card with you using the cute image Madison by Fernanda Oravec available from Sweet Pea stamps in digi format.

To make this card I first embossed some tan card base and then layered with red.  For the front of the card I added some gold mesh to one corner.  The image was coloured with Polychromos and then fussy cut and a gold circle die added behind the head.  The label is a peel off sentiment layered on red and gold and to finish off several poinsettia flowers. Not a very fancy card but I do love the way it has turned out with all the layering and texture :)

Ingredients:-

  • Image - Madison by Fernanda Oravec
  • Colouring medium - Faber Castell Polychromos
  • Dies - oops, I can't remember
  • from my stash -  flowers, peel off sentiment and gold mesh




3 comments: