Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jane presents Christmas Bird by Elaine Cox


Morning folks :) today I am sharing a Christmas card with you using the lovely image Christmas Bird by Elaine Cox available from Sweet Pea Stamps in both rubber and as a digi.

To begin with I coloured the image with Polychromos crayons and Promarkers.

I next fussy cut the image and mounted it on a Tattered Lace Doily Flourish die.  Next I created my mounts both using the pale blue background card and then blue patterned paper.  The snowflakes were cut using Impression Obsession Snowflakes which I then sprayed with silver varnish from Crafters Companion. Next I made the sentiment using an Xcut die from the tags set, a peel off sentiment sticker and die cut holly leaves using the die Memory Box Small Holly Leaves.  A satin ribbon blue bow was added for a bit of contrast.
 The inside of the card was finished off with snowflakes cut using the paper I used on each of the layer mounts.

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Christmas Bird by Elaine Cox
  • Colouring medium - Polychromos crayons and Promarkers
  • Dies - Tattered Lace Doily Flourish die, XCut Tags, Impression Obsession Snowflakes and Memory Box Small Holly Leaves
  • From my stash -  ribbon, Stickles, peel off sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment