Saturday, November 14, 2015

Angelique Presents Hoot Owl by Norma J Burnell

Good morning everyone,
Hope you're all enjoyin your weekend.
I've made a christmas card for todays inspirational post.
I've used the rubber stamp Hoot Owl by Norma J Burnell, you can 
find it in the shop HERE






The image is coloured with distress stains and I've added a bit of shimmer here and there with 
my pearl chalks


Do not forget to check out the Sweet Pea Stamps shop for more gorgeous images and rubber stamps by various talented artists
We also have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

Sweet Pea Stamps will be closing on 25 november 2015,
Last day to order rubber stamps will be 15 november 2015,
so if you want any of the Sweet Pea rubber stamps, you better get your order in today


I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment