Thursday, May 14, 2015

Unicorn Dreams - Karen Middleton - Tera's view

 Hallo,
   Another box project to show you today - I do so love my boxes :)
  This is a small box - 5 by 6 and 1/4 and 3 inches tall (4 and 1/4 with the feet.)
  I covered the box with pretty papers and lined the inside bottom with dark blue felt, added some old drawer pulls for feet and a small tassel to the lid latch.
  The image I used on the top is from Karen Middleton and is called 'Unicorn Dreams'
I really love this image - have always had a thing for unicorns and Pegasus....
  I colored him with prismacolor pencils and added some glitter to him horn and tiny lines in his mane too.
  I had some blue and green flowers picked out but somehow the white just seem to be what he wanted a bit more :)
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera



No comments:

Post a Comment