Thursday, May 21, 2015

Tera Presents Estella Avery By Norma J Burnell


Hallo,
Well I have started a major project in my craft room - someone asked me to make up a Tarot/reading card deck just for them using a lot of fairies and mermaids and such, and with all the wonderful images here at Sweet Pea Stamps I have plenty to choose from!!!
So the 'card' needs to be mostly flat but I also wanted them to be sturdy and to just feel nice - so the image itself is done on Cryogen white and then backed to a very pretty shimmery heavy gold card stock.
For this one I used 'Estella Avery by Norma J Burnell and colored her with Prismacolor pencils. I edged both layers with gold metallic pen and added some gold corner stickers. I did add some pearl drops with a Viva Décor pen but kept them very flat so the deck will lay nice.

I have also used an acrylic spray sealer on the card to help it stay durable during use.



I just love these tangled images from Norma - so fun to color and such pretty faces!!!
All for today - Take Care
        Tera

No comments:

Post a Comment