Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Strut Your Stuff by Lynne Stansbery by Ria...


Ohh I soo adore this stamp as it reminds me of 2 of my next door neighboor girlies when they where little.... They loved to dress up and do fashions show presentations ;)
So I had to colour this one up by Lynne Stansbery and it is called Strut Your Stuff and comes with 2 sentiments...
So first the early morning colouring that I coloured with Alcohol markers...

And the finished card that I made with the colouring. You can clearly see the difference between the lighting on the different part of the days :) this is in the afternoon when the sun is shining....



And this is the inside of my card where i used the sentiment as I did not have room left on the front.



I hope you enjoyed my inspiration...
hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment