Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Karen Middleton's Two Little Birds - by Ria


Goodmorning Sweet Pea's today I don't have an early morning to show you as I forgot to take a picture of the colouring :) hahaha that sure doesn't happen often but I was soo inspired by how I wanted to make this card that I was in a hurry I guess...
So the stamp I used today is Two Little Birds by Karen Middleton. I love the little red robins in my garden and was devasted last year to see only 1 return to our garden as our neighboors cat murdered one and I know it is nature but at least EAT it then after you murdered the poor birdie stoopid cat!!! and I love the cat hahahah but I hate the fact that he is a killer.... So when I saw this stamp I know right away how I wanted to colour them as the little couple that came to my garden for years... 
Stamp is coloured with alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils...


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today ;)
hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment