Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Melissa Stevens- Sweet Mermaid by Ria....


Hello Tuesday, oh wow the time really flies by so fast Spring is here WHOOHOO really happy about that as I am so done with the cold winter weather. I need Sunshine so I can take my photo's outside again in my garden.... guess that will have to wait for a while as nothing much is in bloom yet....
So here is one of my early morning colourings that I did with Aqua Promarkers. This is Sweet Mermaid by Melissa Stevens... One of our new rubberstamp artists...


And this is the card that I created with her. The papers I used are by Maja Designs sooo pretty.
I cut the dies that I used out of watercolouringpaper so the flowers are also coloured with Aqua Promarkers.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card.

hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment