Thursday, March 26, 2015

'Little Shepard' Christmas cards - Tera

 Hallo,
   A batch of sweet and simple Christmas cards for you today - when I am running out of time and still haven't finished all the cards I need to send I turn to a simple layout and a sweet image like this one from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Little Shepard' by Aurora Wings.
  I colored him several different ways with prismacolor pencils (love trying out all the different color combinations) and then cut him out with a die cut and edged the panel with a gold metallic pen.
  For the first card he was printed out a bit smaller than the rest and then layered to an embossed background with snowflakes, and I added some gold corner stickers.
  For the rest I layered them to the base cardstock that had been embossed with 'Merry Christmas' and then I added a bit of glitter to the embossed part.
   All for today - Take Care
       Tera




No comments:

Post a Comment