Thursday, February 19, 2015

Good Morning!

Denise sharing 'Rayna' from Charity Dauenhauer @ Sweet Pea Stamps (colored with copics).
I work myself into a TIZZY every time I color hair and what did I chose...a digi with alot of hair, if not the most! LOL!
But she is so beautiful and I love butterflies!

I cut out a frame with my cameo and embossed with a brick cuttlebug folder and sanded that (textured CS with no white core.) Fussy cut out a couple of flowers and butterflies and added some stickles and glossy accents.

I used butterfly die cuts (beautiful butterflies) from SU. I also used a butterfly stamp and matching punch from SU also and colored them with blendabilities from Stampin' Up too! 

My sentiment and frame punch are from...WAIT FOR IT...Stampin' Up!
I made the sentiment with MDS2.



No comments:

Post a Comment