Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Follow Your Heart III- Helena Reis...


 Hi Sweet Pea's,
Today I want to show you this gorgeouss girl Follow Your Heart III by Helena Reis....
She is so perfect for Valentine's day or for a young ladies birthday.
So first I have to show you my early morning colouring. I coloured her with Stylefile markers as they have the prettiest red markers. And The skin is enhanced with pencils.
So then I created this card with her, as I love digital I created a digital card with her. There are many awesome digital kits out there that you don't have to go broke on as some really are free or really cheap. It is good to shop around before you buy at the first shop you find in google ;) I used for this card several items from different designers and different kits. Then you use a photo editing program to put it all together and you have to get familiar with it as you want it to look really 3d and to get that you need to start using shades and depth functions in your editing program. There are good free lessons out there to about this so use Google as it is your best friend if you need to find info ;) LOL

Hope you enjoyed my card.
hugs Ria

1 comment: