Sunday, February 1, 2015

First Kiss - Jane's view

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase and image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to work with the beautiful image First Kiss by Conie Fong which is available from the Sweet Pea Store in both rubber and digi.

To begin with I cut my card shapes using a template and white and pale pink card.  The pattern is a download by Ann Smith
 Next I coloured my image with Promarkers
All the sections were folded and glued where appropriate.  I fussy cut the image and placed this on the card.  The small heart from the pattern was used for a simple sticker sentiment and I finished it off with some pale pink colour fragments and some pink hearts which were left over bits from the die cutting.
To finish off I added a pink die cut border along the bottom edge and a double heart behind the digi, some flowers and a big pink bow.
Card closed.
Card open

Ingredients:-
  • Image - First Kiss by Conie Fong
  • Colouring Medium - Promarkers
  • Dies - Card shape by Ann Smith, Sizzix heart border and hearts.
  • Flowers, ribbon and colour fragments from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a happy crafting time ahead of you :) xx

1 comment: