Saturday, September 6, 2014

Little Dragon sketch journal - Tera

 Hallo,
   I pulled a sketch journal out of my stash to alter today - it is a hard cover 9 by 11 inch, so pretty good sized.
  I used Norma J Burnell's 'Cybele & Kaida (little dragon) and colored them with copic markers.
  I cut the main image and the fancy one under it with Spellbinders dies. I edged the main layer and the pretty paper that I used for the base with gold metallic pen.
  I added some beaded trim, paper flowers that I spritzed with glimmer mist, some metal corners and lastly some teal pearl drops with a viva décor pen.
   All for today - Take Care
       Tera

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful project, something to treasure for ever.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very striking, I really love the shades of blue on her outfit. It's so eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very striking, I really love the shades of blue on her outfit. It's so eye catching

    ReplyDelete