Saturday, August 16, 2014

Variations week - Mitzi's Pumpkin Sprite - Tera's view

 Hallo,
   I am using Mitzi's 'Pumpkin Sprite' today and isn't she just too cute!!!
  I couldn't resist coloring her up 2 different ways.
I used my prismacolor pencils and on the first one added some purple to her 'hair' and the second one I used yellows and oranges.
  This sweet image is available as a rubber stamp.
  I for one and a bi ready for fall - its was a hot one here in Florida today!!!
   Have a great day!!!
        Tera

2 comments:

  1. OOOO yummy Tera, what bonnie colours, love the top one, but that is because my favourite colour is purple , two fab creations. Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Tera! My fav is totally the bottom on with the yummy yellow, orange and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete