Friday, August 8, 2014

Athena

 Here's a great image from Sweet Pea artist Charmaine Flannery named Athena.  I just love this steampunk girl and the mechanical owl sitting on her knee.  I found these metallic owl stickers from Sticko that just seemed to match perfectly. I used a sentiment from Sweet Pea "Owl always love you" to go with the card.  Isn't she fabulous? 
 
Here's a close up of the stamp, it's currently available in rubber and digital format

 
Be sure and click the link so you can see the artist's original coloring. I love to see how different an image can look based on the color. I am still using a hint of violet, but her primary color is violet, including the hair, so beautiful!
 
Have a great weekend everyone. Hope you have a crafty time.
 
Cheers, Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment