To begin with I printed two copies of the digi, the second copy was used to mask the first while I airbrushed the background with my Promarker. The wee daisies at the top were a problem, I had cut them out but really they were to small so I tried using masking fluid instead, a fluid used in watercolour painting to stop the spread of the paint. I worked a treat thankfully. To apply it I used a toothpick :)
Now for the decision, make my own flowers or use shop bought ones lol. I opted to make my own, for the daisies I used the die Sizzix Mini Daisies and for the wee yellow ones I used Impression Obsession Layered Floral Set. After colouring and assembling I set to with the flower centres where I used pearls airbrushed with the same Promarker colours I used in the image. To hold the pearls in place while airbrushing I find a bit of blue-tack works a treat.
- Digi - Summer Dasies Flower Pot Pretties by Heather Valentin
- Dies - Spellbinders Grand Scallop Ovals, Nellie's Multi Frame Round Doily, Sizzix mini daisies, Impression Obsession Layered Floral Set and Cherry Lyn Designs Mimi Butterflies
- Liquid Pearls and Purple Stickles
- DP- Papermania