Friday, June 20, 2014

Runaway Ruby

Happy Friday everyone!  Here's a great Sweet Pea stamp from artist Regan Kubecek called Runaway Ruby.  Be sure and check out the artist's coloring of this image as my coloring gives you a totally different idea.  I am using all warm greys on the background so the girl stands out.  I just love the little Skull on her hat, around her neck and in her hair, so I added some great skull borders as well as some fun skill die cuts.  All my background/embellishments are in a three color combo, white-black-tan.
 
Here's a closeup of the image itself, which is currently available in Digital format.
Be sure and check out all of Regan Kubecek's stamps. She has some wonderful images in both rubber and digital format.
 
Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

  1. So cute - love how you colored her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love how you colored her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So cool with all colors! Love the background! Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley what an adorable card, you did a great job with this image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holley what an adorable card, you did a great job with this image

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun creation Holly, pretty much sums up how my life is at the moment, all travel and luggage :) :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another stunner, Holley. I have Regan's images all printed out, but have not colored many. Now I want to color after seeing what you have done with this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete