Sunday, June 22, 2014

Featured Artist Week with Sande


Sande here with you today and I am starting a new featured Artist week.

 Our Artist this time is Conie Fong

Conie has drawn so many cute and beautiful images that first I couldn't choose which one I would take but then I saw this "Butterfly Princess" and I lost my heart to it.
 Coloring has done with my Copics and I made a board/wall hanger with beautiful blue colours.
 The image can be found as rubber and as digital. 
Isn't she just adorable?!

There is much more fabulous images at Sweet Pea Stamps so don't forget to pop over!
Hope you'll get some inspiration here and create something fabulous!

Hugs, Sande xx

6 comments:

  1. Awe, she looks so adorable in blue. Lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw how totally cute. Love the white details on the image, they add so much. Like little pearls scattered on her hair and wings and dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superlicious Sande, your colouring is amazing hun :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sande, this is so sweet, you did an awesome job coloring this in, this would be adorable hanging up. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!! Really love her hair! And THE Blue!!! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete