Friday, May 16, 2014

Variations Week: Holley's View

Happy Friday everyone!  here's an awesome image from Sweet Pea called Forest Blue. This image was designed by artist ching-chou kuik.  I am using very dark green paper as my base and shimmery green flocked paper to mount the image on.  I created a border with Bazzill Bling at the base of my card and then filled the whole card with green bling.  I added a sentiment from K&Co.

To finish the card, I added in a flag border on the corner with cute butterflies and a little flower button.  Here's a close up of the stamp being feature this week:
Do you like her blue hair?  I am using B91-B97 for it, I was initially going to choose a much brighter blue color family, but I didn't want anything that would stand out too far away from the greens that I used to color her dress and wings (G20-G28).

Have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers, Holley

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful -love that shade of blue or her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Holley!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue hair! Beautiful! All swirls and the flags with butterflies are lovely! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOO just beautiful Holley, loving the hair and the shading is amazing :) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete