Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dreaming of Aquamarine Tides

Hi Suzanne joining you today with......

DREAMING OF AQUAMARINE TIDE illustrated by Katerina Koukiotis.
You can purchase this fabulous image in rubber or digi format.

An amazing title for an amazing image.


I have used so many products and so many techniques, too many to list. I really wish I had recorded the making of this one. I love the finished project.

Hope you love it too, love it enough to head over to Sweet Pea Stamps and purchase your very own Dreaming of Aquamarine Tides.  I would love to see your project.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Wow...love all the elements on this one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzanne, this is breath taking, I love the background. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Love how it all comes together so seamlessly. And the coloring is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous tagi ! That image looks like it is a photo!! Stunning!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, this is an amazing mixed-media tag! Love your colors and all the textures. A great melding of all mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Suzanne, I love the different textures. The coloring on the face is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies for your comments, you have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece - so much texture and depth!!! And I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne, this is just out of this world, everything about it from the texture, the colour scheme to the digi colouring are breathtaking. :) :) :) Big hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the texture of your tag, and the submarine is my fave! =) Very beautiful! Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete