Friday, April 4, 2014

Meet Minerva

 Here's a great image from a brand new artist at Sweet Pea stamps.  I was so excited to see her images!  This one is one of my favorites, she's called Minerva by Enys Guerrero.  Drop by the store and check out all her images, I also really love the Sad Valentine image from her.
 
Here's a close up of the colored image that I made, be sure and check out the artist's coloring, so you can see how very different it looks with my color combo here:

 
I hope you are all having a great week!  Can you believe we are already in April? I know I can't!  Did you all know we have a contest going? I hope you will all join in. I know I have created a fun card for you to see (click here). I do so love those cute little bunnies and duckies!!  Join in the fun, it ends on the 15th, so get your cards ready to share!
 
Cheers, Holley

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous red all over! Looks amazing Holley!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a great Valentines card - very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete