Thursday, March 20, 2014

Irish Chic

Hi Suzanne here with my first DT project for Sweet Pea Stamps, I am so excited.

I thought as St Patricks Day was only a couple of days ago I would share this fabulous image by Joanne Schempp, Irish Chic. You can find her here both in rubber and digi format.



I  have used Copics to colour and some Wink of Stella pens.  Added some flowers from my stash, green cardstock and DP.

Last of all some sequins for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugz Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Suzanne! Fab coloring!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I just love this stamp and that paper you used with it is just perfect for the holiday! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a perfect fit for the month! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning! Love your coloring! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete