Friday, November 29, 2013

Featured Artist Week: Rachel Anderson

Hi everyone!  It's me, Holley, brining you a card today from the Featured Artist this week, Rachel Anderson.  I am using a beautiful image she created named Queen Of Hearts.  This image is available as a digi-stamp or as a rubber stamp (plate #201).  I am using a red card here, that is quite large, I ran the front of the card through my machine to emboss it and then added a sheet behind it to give it a double layer. 


Here's a close-up of the stamped image, it's so very delicate and detailed, like all of Rachel Anderson's images

I hope you have been enjoying all the wonderful cards this week using this artist's images, be sure and check them all out at the Sweet Pea store.

Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

  1. Holley, this is a beautiful card. Love the black, white and red colourway with a just a touch of blue. It works so well. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty!! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image looks hard to master. You did a nice job. Hugs, Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete