Sunday, October 27, 2013

Allywhitecat and Ching Chou Kuiks Little red

This is Ching Chow Kuiks Little Red
This was a interesting piece to color. I was intimidated by it but love it so much ..so I decided to be the little  train that chuged up the giant hill saying I think I can I think I can...
Greens are so important in this piece but oranges and reds are the key.
I colored with prisma pencils . This is  fun, more  I have had in so long I am making another one this week in blues I believe :).This piece ignites your imagine to so many possible out comes and I love that.
This is in our beautiful Sweet Pea Store. My favorite store in the world http://sweetpeastamps.com
Sweet Little Red
sheet 46
Plate 226
You will love this piece I certainly do .
Thank you.
susan

8 comments:

  1. So soft and beautiful coloring on this one. Lovely stamp and I agree! Love Sweet Pea Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just fabulous! Very sweet work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring. I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good job on the fox and flowers. Very cute!
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan this is gorgeous. Love the colours you have used. I know what you mean about being intimidated by some images. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, this is very pretty, love what you did with the background of the stamp, looks so mystical. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, this is very pretty, love what you did with the background of the stamp, looks so mystical. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring on this image. Nice work. Cheers, HOlley

    ReplyDelete