Monday, September 23, 2013

Featured Artist Week: Joanne Schempp Card by Karina

Hello everyone, we have Artist Week again and this time we are showing you some fabulous images by the great artist Joanne Schempp. Christmas soon ahead I had a play with beautiful and sassy Kristy. She is available as RUBBER and as a DIGI too.


Here's a close up of the image... I coloured her with Copics.


Isn't she perfect for a man's Christmas card? I'm sure they will love this image.

Thank you so much for looking. I hope I was able to give you some inspiration.
Hugs, Karina

12 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! Super fun image too!! A fabulous holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb Karina. I love the brightness of the colours, the embellishment etc. Yes a lot of men would love this card!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice colors! Beautiful!!!! The flowers are beautiful and the embellishments are sweet. Love the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is smaxy I love her so beautiful..awesome card and very inspiring
    I love the red and white,beautiful as always.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgoeus Karina! I just love your colouring on the image - the blending and shading is just fabulous. She's an awesome Christmas image and I love the red and white colour scheme. Oooh and all the fab embellies - the big poinsetta and the candy cane! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring. So fresh and glowing.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is perfect for a man's card for Christmas. I know a great person to make a card like this for, I am going to have to get this image just for that. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My compliments to you for creating such a lovely card. Your design is very well thought out, the colors are perfect, and it will truly make a wonderful gift. You should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooo- she IS sassy! My hubs says I should find out where she shops ;). lol! Love the lace around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun, and so sexy! This is a perfect Christmas card for a man. Great job and your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow karina this is stunning, I live it and the colors you used are beautiful

    ReplyDelete