Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ching Chou Kuik's Blue Eye Fairy

I've been having a bit of a tidy up in my craft room recently and have rediscovered my big box of red rubber Sweet Pea Stamps. I love working with digi stamps (and the instant gratification of being able to buy new stamps and use them straight away - no waiting for the post man! :D) but I do think that sometimes the easiness of picking a digi stamp from my computer and printing it makes me neglect my beloved rubber stamps...

So this week I have decided to put the digis aside and remind myself of all the gorgeous rubber stamps I have in my collection of Sweet Pea Stamp purchases...

Beautiful stamps like Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful Blue Eye Fairy:


I coloured her with my Promarkers in pretty pastel shades and gave her some lovely pink hair: :)


I used papers in coordinating colours and added lots of delicate die-cuts...


And pretty flowers...



This image is now available as both red rubber or digi stamp from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.

8 comments:

  1. Love this!! The colors are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, this is stunning. I've always loved this image because of her hair and amazing eyes. Love the colours you have chosen. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ali you are teasing me with those Butterflies. Love your card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahhh Ali I am in dream land with this gorgeous masterpiece. I love this. so beautiful..some beautiful pieces stay with us in our minds forever. This is one of them.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring. I need more dies. Your embellishments are just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali, love the pink hair! The diecuts in this are gorgeous. Love your layout it is so pretty. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Ali, this has always been one of my favorites. I love the hair color you chose. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE your coloring. So cool! The soft colors is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete